Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Monterey Bay Aquarium

Aaron and I had a great weekend in Carmel, CA. Last Thursday we dropped the dogs off early to be boarded and then hit the road. We took I-5 to San Luis Obispo and then got off the interstate and took scenic Route 1 (Pacific Coast Highway) the rest of the way. It was gorgeous! We drove through Big Sur (breahtaking) and we went straight to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. We had so much fun there!

The view from our table at a restaurant where we stopped to have lunch in Big Sur.


The aquarium is in an old sardine cannery building. It was such a fabulous small aquarium! Here are some pics from the aquarium (hard to photograph with the lighting--I need to figure out my camera!)






3 comments:

Cole said...

YAY! I love it! I'm so glad, I love this blogging thing. Your pictures are beautiful and you guys look great. I love feeling like we're a click away...just wish we could get together more often! Love you guys.

Kate said...

This Cousteau quote is also on the Monaco sea museum, byhis yellow submarine!

Leslie Pedrera-Young said...

Thank you so much for sending me this blog! I was just looking for your Europe blog the other day to get tips on Switzerland and Italy :)You guys look great.Chris and I loved Monterey as well. What a pretty city and nice aquarium. The drive on Pacific Coast Highway is the best!